Carlos Acosta touring "On Before"

I've had an email from The Lowry this morning advertising Carlos Acosta appearing on 21-22 July with his show from 2010 "On Before".  I'm not sure if the tickets are on general sale yet.  It looks as though the Lowry seating plan is still showing socially distanced seating.

https://thelowry.com/whats-on/carlos-acosta-on-before/?utm_campaign=352932_On-sale Fri 30 Apr 2021 - Paddy&utm_medium=email&utm_source=lowry_dotmailer&dm_i=5OV3,7KBO,11IZC5,VLKC,1

I assume more dates are to be announced.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, ChrisG said:

Covid willing, I'll be in the onstage choir for these Lowry performances, singing Morten Lauridsen's glorious O Magnum Mysterium (from memory 🥴). I'll report on the experience!

Thrilled to say I'll be in the audience at The Lowry on 22nd July!  

• Like 2

If travelling to the Lowry by Metrolink this week, be aware that the Eccles line is not running and there is a replacement bus route. This sounds a bit grim as there are also roadworks on Trafford Road. I’m going to change at Cornbrook this evening and take the Trafford Centre line, getting off at Imperial War Museum from where it’s an easy walk to the Lowry. Hope this information may be of use.

• Like 1