Moorland summer school

Dancemum100

• 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, MissEmily said:

Would anyone be willing/ able to share their packing list with me?! My Year 5 pupil is on the waiting list for WL SI but has been offered a place at Moorland Summer School, which we have accepted. I'd like to give her a congratulatory hamper of things she'll need for Summer School.

Also, the thing she's most worried about is doing her own bun! 😂 Obviously, she has time to practise, but have those of you with younger children experienced help being provided with this?!

Thank you!

What a lovely thought. Moorlands do have a packing list on one of there older applications. I’ll see if I’m clever enough to attach it here. 

My DD is 10 and will be at Moorlands. She has long, thick hair and can do her own bun when she has plenty of time to relax and do it but not if she needs to be ready quickly. I know a number of girls going that are all of similar age so my way of thinking is that they can all help each other 😁

2020 SUMMERSCHOOL INFORMATION.pdf

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MissEmily said:

Would anyone be willing/ able to share their packing list with me?! My Year 5 pupil is on the waiting list for WL SI but has been offered a place at Moorland Summer School, which we have accepted. I'd like to give her a congratulatory hamper of things she'll need for Summer School.

Also, the thing she's most worried about is doing her own bun! 😂 Obviously, she has time to practise, but have those of you with younger children experienced help being provided with this?!

Thank you!

My DD went to Moorlands SS between yr 5 and 6, and there were 2 or 3 older girls from the school helping them and would do their hair if struggling.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, sunrise81 said:

My DD went to Moorlands SS between yr 5 and 6, and there were 2 or 3 older girls from the school helping them and would do their hair if struggling.

Thank you so much for this @sunrise81 If there's anything else you can tell me about the summer school, I would be so grateful. Did she enjoy it? How did she find the different lessons? How many are there in a dorm? How many in her classes? Thank you!