Interview with Marcello Angelini, Artistic Director of Tulsa Ballet

I had an opportunity to get inside the head of Tulsa Ballet's Artistic Director Marcello Angelini to find out what it's like having to balance economics and sensitivity in order to keep his company alive and strong, especially during these challenging times. I hope you enjoy my interview with Marcello - his insight is priceless!

(@Jan McNulty, thinking of you especially as I know you like to hear about what is happening with him and TB :) ) 

• Like 1

Yes, I have been enjoying these in-depth interviews. For those of us of a certain age (!) , check out the interview with  Doreen Wells subtitled the Miracle of Soleto - for a reason she explains during the interview. It’s a wonderful resume of her career and she name drops so many wonderful artists. There are a couple of previously unseen clips including a wonderful extract of her dancing the second movement from Concerto with David Wall. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Odyssey said:

Yes, I have been enjoying these in-depth interviews. For those of us of a certain age (!) , check out the interview with  Doreen Wells subtitled the Miracle of Soleto - for a reason she explains during the interview. It’s a wonderful resume of her career and she name drops so many wonderful artists. There are a couple of previously unseen clips including a wonderful extract of her dancing the second movement from Concerto with David Wall. 

Thank you so much for mentioning this - I had not seen it before - pure gold!

Doreen Wells interview