Singin' in the Rain returns to Sadler's Wells, summer 2020

... with Adam Cooper, no less:

24 July - 30 Aug 2020

We're thrilled to announce our summer show for 2020 will be the unmissable Singin' in the Rain. 

Journey back in time to the glamour of the roaring 20s, as dance legend Adam Cooper reprises the iconic role made famous by Gene Kelly in this critically acclaimed production.

Priority booking is open to Sadler's Wells members from Monday 1 July.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, alison said:

... with Adam Cooper, no less:

24 July - 30 Aug 2020

We're thrilled to announce our summer show for 2020 will be the unmissable Singin' in the Rain. 

Journey back in time to the glamour of the roaring 20s, as dance legend Adam Cooper reprises the iconic role made famous by Gene Kelly in this critically acclaimed production.

Priority booking is open to Sadler's Wells members from Monday 1 July.

As reported in the Links on Saturday 15th June.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bruce Wall said:

I've also read Adam Cooper is to be in AMP's Swan Lake at SW when it is revived - yet again - the year after next.  It didn't say exactly in which role he would be appearing.  

Where did you read this please Bruce ? I’ve heard about him appearing in The Red Shoes and in SITR but not in Swan Lake which is  still currently touring to Japan and the USA this autumn and winter . If it were to happen I can see him as The Private Secretary possibly? 

7 hours ago, Mandy Kent said:

Where did you read this please Bruce ? I’ve heard about him appearing in The Red Shoes and in SITR but not in Swan Lake which is  still currently touring to Japan and the USA this autumn and winter . If it were to happen I can see him as The Private Secretary possibly? 

I know I read it recently.  I wish I could remember where.  I read so much for work everything else can get mushed.  If I stumble across it again I will let you know.  I remember thinking to copy and paste it ... but I go through periods where I lapse in reading the links - and didn't want to overlap.  Sorry about that, Mandy.  

• Like 1