Ballet boost Devon

MummytoIzzy

My daughter would love to audition for ballet boost.  Does anyone happen to know if they offer more than one audition date a year? 

I am really hoping she will have the opportunity she adores ballet.  She only started in January but has been chosen to do a pre associates class and is progressing well. 

As soon as she wakes up in the morning she has a theraband our stretching her feet like her teacher has shown her it’s adorable :).

It sounds like a great opportunity to support her training this far.  Also she would do ballet everyday if she could so she would love an additional class! 

Edited by Anna C
Photo removed by Mod.

48 minutes ago, Pointetoes said:

I really don’t want to offend but personally I wouldn’t put a picture up of one of my children on a public forum. 

Indeed.  @MummytoIzzy I hope you don’t mind but I have edited your post to remove your photo.  Although only Forum Members can post, anyone on the entire internet can read the forum. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MummytoIzzy said:

I have asked for it to be removed.  I did message a moderator as can’t edit it myself.  Thank you Anna.  Feel free to delete the post as I have the answer I needed now :) Thank you.

No problem.  The photo shouldn’t be visible now. 👍