Tring Senior Dance Show

Loulabelle

DD and I, a friend her two DD's went to Tring last night to watch the Senior Dance Show. All I can say is WOW!!!!

Fantastic performance from all the dancers, very high standard of classical dancing alongside contemporary, jazz, modern and tap. Also some lovely musical talent showcased too. Please pass on our congratulations to any of your DD's and DS's that performed last night, it was a huge pleasure to be there and very well worth the 2 1/2 hrs(!!!) it took to get there.

Edited by Loulabelle
  • Like 5

DD and I, a friend her two DD's went to Tring last night to watch the Senior Dance Show. All I can say is WOW!!!!

Fantastic performance from all the dancers, very high standard of classical dancing alongside contemporary, jazz, modern and tap. Also some lovely musical talent showcased too. Please pass on our congratulations to any of your DD's and DS's that performed last night, it was a huge pleasure to be there and very well worth the 2 1/2 hrs(!!!) it took to get there.

Will certainly pass this on to DS and friends- just wish I could've said hello as I was there too.

It really is a show with something for everyone. I personally liked the pieces that use live music, especially the choir. Queen is another favourite of mine,takes me right back to my youth! Its good to see so many of these vibrant, versatile students get a chance to show what they can do. One young lady for example was beguilingly beautiful in the gorgeous ballet by Miss Rosenheim- then she was equally at home in the "choir" piece I've already mentioned which was contemporary. Then lo and behold there she was giving every ounce of energy and attack in Queen. (and all this with a suspected fractured finger.) And she is not th only student who can do that,,,,pretty much all of them are capable of this.

The final showing is at Shaw Theatre on Wednesday . I will be there to support my DS dance for the last time as a student- he probably is on stage for less then three minutes but we really don't mind as the whole show is good to watch.

• Like 2