RBS associate timetable

swe

Has anyone had the timetable for September yet? I have just noticed that there is no half-term break at the end of October/beginning of November for SAs (coinciding with most schools?) so I emailed but they said this is correct. Does anyone know why this is please-we were hoping to go away over half-term so now I am worried about missing a session.

Thanks all

swe

Our info also said about them being invited to a two day intensive workshop on the mon tues of that half term at covent garden (is that just year 6's?). I was going to book a hOl for that half term but held off until these dates. I am sure if you explained you had a holiday already booked they would understand? (or maybe not!)

Just got the information pack today and it gives the timetable ( and a zillion forms you have to fill in and return by 11th July) and uniform info. It also says that if you have to miss one you can email your DDs class teacher so I guess some people do miss the odd class. Phew! when I told my DD she would be missing one class because shed be abroad she asked if she could fly back for it by herself! Great dedication but of course the answer was no!

• Like 3

I was advised that they couldn't miss for festivals when we auditioned at Leeds so her home teacher has been teaching her festival troupe parts to back up girls incase it clashes. And the two day intensive- is there no point in going if not wanting to audition for vocational schools? Any idea of costs? And would it be helpful for MA auditions?

Hi my daughter is starting yr 6 sept so will attend the 2 day workshop, not sure about the cost though will get further info in sept i expect, i imagine it would still be beneficial if only wanting to audition for mid associate.

The cost of the workshop was very reasonable - £50 for the 2 days! As for missing sessions for festivals, our JA teacher has always been very supportive of the girls taking the opportunity to perform as long as not too many sessions are missed obviously!

No problem Kat09. Here's the time table for the first term:

Sept 15,22,and 29th

Oct 6, 13 and 20th

Nov 3, 10,, 17 and 24th

Dec 8, 15th.

I'm sure you'll get yours soon, after all they need the forms quite soon but don't worry cause today I had to call them about a friend who is away with her DD in Cuba till 3rd August and they said don't worry she can send them back when she gets back.

Probably see you on first class cause parents have to stay for a talk on that day!