Two week residential summer course in or around London

Dance*is*life

Well I do know that if the girls can get accepted onto the YBSS summer school that it is of a high standard and accommodation is provided for those who want to board etc....though expensive!!

Actually from Heathrow it's not that difficult!

Piccadilly Line all the way through to Kings Cross and then the train from there up to York!

But having an Adult with them who knows London pretty well even if some are sixteen and above is advisable.

Thank you very much for all the helpful comments. I will let you all know what we eventually succeed in doing!  We have a lot of fund raising to do!

Good Luck on your fund raising.

If you haven't already checkout with your local authority as there may be Bursaries, Trusts or Private sponsors of the Arts that may be willing to offer full sponsorship or at least a contribution in return for some advertising i,e wearing a hoodie for the duration with the sponsors name.

I have heard of airlines offering financial support with travel arrangements. This summer an airport even offered a contribution for some competing teams in an overseas dance comp.

RBS (if you dig deep enough on their website) have a template of a letter  to use when seeking corporate funding and media (radio and local newspaper) support incl guidelines on points to include in any correspondence. 

Fingers crossed for you and the girls. 

• Like 2

Hi Dance*is*life

We are running 2 live-in "International Summer Schools - Principals Weeks" in July 2017. We are running them back 2 back so your students could come for both weeks. We are based in Kent, about 60-70mins drive from either airports (subject to traffic) As we offer fully live-in all inclusive weeks, it is at the higher end of the Summer School budgets as we only allow 12 Guests to attend for maximum time with our Guest teachers. Next year we have Edward Watson MBE coming again to teach for a day, as well was other world renown Principals from RBS and Elmhurst etc

Please direct message me from our website www.woodsidedanceretreat.com regards Nicola x

P.s. We also head to the West End for a show and have a professional photo shoot. Please look at our Instagram and FB pages xx

• Like 1

We also pick our guests up from Air-ports and train stations Free of Charge. So you know they will get to us safely. xx We had one Guest fly in this Summer from Japan, she did not speak a word of English but slotted in perfectly with all the other guests and teachers! See our Instagram page for loads of pictures