Accommodation at Central and ENBS

Gollyrox

Hello, i have searched for info but cant find it so apologies if this post is in the wrong place. Does anyone have any experience of where the students live when they attend ENBS or Central. My DS wants to audition for both (almost out of time for central so need to get a move on!!) but i am concerned about living arrangements as he will only just be 16. Does anyone know anything. Thank you :)

Hi my DD is at ENBS . The boys seems to spread about in first year some stay in home stays and some at Mansion Hostel (off the King's Road) . Most at Central stay at Student's Castle I believe. The problem that ballet students encounter is that most hostels will only take at 18 not 16. ENBS are very helpful in securing accommodation before the start of the course. Feel free to PM if you need further info. Good luck with auditions :)

• Like 1

Yes, many Central students stay at Student Castle in Leman Street, which has been taken over by Liberty Living and is now called 'Liberty Plaza'. They do take students at 16, and it is very secure accommodation with 24-hour reception staff on hand. There are single, twin and group rooms, and the students usually team up with friends and share a room.

• Like 1