MASTERCLASS 29/30 OCTOBER IN LONDON

Kat09

Dear Mods please remove if not permitted.

Pascale Autrand of Autrand Ballet is coming to London to offer 2 days of masterclasses in October.

There are limited places available for Intermediate/Advanced students and each 4 hour day will include technique class/pointework for girls and repertoire.

Both female/male participants are welcome and the classes are suitable for both vocational/non vocational participants from 15 years.

I HAVE NO COMMERCIAL INTEREST  in this venture but can personally recommend Pascale as she has taught my daughter in the past. Pascale teaches in St Raphael South of France and is a guest teacher at Ellison Ballet in New York and freelance coach.

Please feel free to message me for further information

https://www.facebook.com/Ballet.autrand

• Like 3

Thank you to all who have contacted me re the Half Term Masterclass 29/30 October

The details are finalised and are as follows : Location is http://londondance.com/directory/dance-resources/studio-space-space-xchange/islington-arts-factory/   This is a 10 minute walk from Caledonian Road on the Piccadilly Line

Timings are 1.30 until 5.30pm

Numbers will be a maximum of 10 participants

Deposits taken to secure place and balance payable on the day. Should Pascale not attract the minimum numbers required all deposits will be returned.

Gentle reminder for anyone interested in attending this October Half Term masterclass bookings are closing this evening at 10 pm. 3 spaces remain - If you have auditions approaching this is a wonderful opportunity :)

• Like 2

I am pleased to confirm that the masterclass with Pascale is going ahead.

For those unfamiliar with the venue. It is a 10 minute walk from Caledonian Road underground (Piccadilly Line) or 2 bus stops - Holloway Womens' Prison!

There is a cafe on site so if early gather there

For last minute bookers there are 2 places available

http://londondance.c...n-arts-factory/

Pascale looks forward to welcoming you

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Really excited about the masterclass tomorrow and greatly looking forward to meeting some more forum members. Can anyone tell me what the weather is like in London at the moment - just looked at 3 different forecasts and all said something different! We're doing our packing at the moment so it would be handy to know what to expect weather wise. (Obviously DD just needs dancewear really but we're bringing the whole family.)