Associates Courses

anondancer_15

I know there's probably threads for individual associates courses but I wasn't sure if there was one with multiple... basically I want to do a ballet associates course or something similar, I'm 17 and looking to apply to vocational dance school for September 2016, but I'm trying to figure out if I should bother applying to ballet schools or not!

also if anyone knows of any teachers that do private lessons in hertfordshire/Bedfordshire area that'd be fab too.

any other suggestions welcome :)

If you are in the Herts/Beds locality, then have you looked at the workshops & short courses run by Tring Park School? They also have an audition-entry classical ballet associate programme (CBA), and Tring Park Associates, which does RAD ballet, ISTD tap & modern, and various non-syllabus classes as well.

Edited to add - I forgot to mention, if you can get into London over the summer hols then maybe you could try some workshops at Pineapple in Covent Garden, and Danceworks, just off Oxford Street.

Edited by taxi4ballet

If you are in the Herts/Beds locality, then have you looked at the workshops & short courses run by Tring Park School? They also have an audition-entry classical ballet associate programme (CBA), and Tring Park Associates, which does RAD ballet, ISTD tap & modern, and various non-syllabus classes as well.

Edited to add - I forgot to mention, if you can get into London over the summer hols then maybe you could try some workshops at Pineapple in Covent Garden, and Danceworks, just off Oxford Street.

thanks taxi4ballet :) I have an audition for Tring CBA in November actually, so hopefully that will be successful :)

• Like 1

Perhaps I could also suggest that you keep an eye out for workshops at the RAD headquarters in London and elsewhere, and I believe they also do an associate programme in Cambridge which might be near enough for you.

The more the merrier really, as dancing at as many places as possible will stand you in good stead when it comes to auditions.