Desperately wanted! Margot Fonteyn Tribute ROH

Was abroad & unable to access website to buy ticket...had a friend in UK logging in to buy but all they managed was to get one ticket for themselves.... I’m so sad as so want this go to this as it was pictures of MF that first inspired my lifelong passion for ballet! Please please if anyone has a not needed ticket for this (ideally around max £40) do private message me via forum & make me happy! 

Ever hopeful...

thank you for reading post 

Have sent you a pm bubble buddy as would love to buy that ticket if it’s one you are happy to sell! Thank you!

i have several times logged on to ROH site but had no success at all.... just sold out sign! Hot tickets to have understandably!

Am struggling to find how to do this on ROH.org.... any tips what link I need? Am sure I will be happy anyway as it was as much about just being there & soaking up the atmosphere! Kind of a way of paying my respects to a dancer who more than any other influenced my passion for ballet - & that was just from photos in an old book my mum had! 

3 minutes ago, Peanut68 said:

Am struggling to find how to do this on ROH.org.... any tips what link I need?

Find a performance that has a lot of tickets still available, and go in as if to book the ticket so it lets you see the view from the seat.

4 hours ago, Peanut68 said:

Am struggling to find how to do this on ROH.org.... any tips what link I need? Am sure I will be happy anyway as it was as much about just being there & soaking up the atmosphere! Kind of a way of paying my respects to a dancer who more than any other influenced my passion for ballet - & that was just from photos in an old book my mum had! 

I've tried to take a screenshot for you.  I hope it works! (take no notice of the production at the top of the picture.  I just chose one where I thought this seat would be available)

View from Upper Slips BB 20.PNG

Thank you all! Now I know how to do it 😁

And am super happy with that seat position/view so just pm me bubblebuddy to liaise exchange!

I believe WhatsApp must secure to pass across payment info so I shall pm my mobile no so you can find me on Whatsapp! 

Thank you all! Now I know how to do it 😁

And am super happy with that seat position/view so just pm me bubblebuddy to liaise exchange!

I believe WhatsApp must secure to pass across payment info so I shall pm my mobile no so you can find me on Whatsapp!