Ballet and Dance Companies .... and appropriate Brand Placement?

Others amongst you might have picked up that the Porsche car company has entered into a formal partnership with Stuttgart Ballet - apparently they already had a similar arrangement with the Leipzig Gewandhaus Orchestra - under a "Premium meets Premium" banner. I doubt that it means Boxters or Carreras all round for the dancers, but there's an announcement at:

http://www.wheelsunp...px?newsid=12520

Now, I can think of Cartier having an Opening Night thing with the RB when the company launched its full 3-part "Jewels" a few years back, and ENB seems to get involved with fashion designers and the like from time to time, but I can't think of anything as seemingly permanent as this Porsche/Stuttgart deal.

So, can the imaginative amongst you come up with other suitable pairings ... as international or outrageous as you like?

(Bruce might approve of ENB with Morgan.)

We overheard an audience member in Bath saying some years ago "This company is from Leeds - they eat fish and chips up there"! I had to stop my Yorkshire-born-and-bred friend from turning round and thumping her! Perhaps to prove the cliche Harry Ramsden's could sponsor Northern Ballet?

Edited to correct spelling mistake!

Edited by JMcN