Bristol Russian Ballet Easter School

QueenBee

Just a note to let those of you looking for an Easter School,   there is one being run by Bristol Russian Ballet School from Sunday March 27th - Thursday April 2nd,  12 - 4pm.    Will include class, pointe work, rep, character and pas de deux.     Fabulous studio and facilities and the cost is £170.00.      Guest teachers TBA but will be either an ENB member or a Vaganova trained high profile teacher from London,    Age from approximately 12/13 years but must have experience en pointe.     For more info e-mail ctemma@Hotmail.com

• Like 1

Wonder, QueenBee, if you might interest more students by having this item in the 'Doing Dance' section as it specifically states that it is  "A place to talk about all aspects of dance training"?  I may, of course, be wrong. 

Edited by Bruce Wall
  • Like 1

Hopefully someone can help answer my question. Dd is interested in doing the easter school but will have to travel by herself. Google tells me the venue is within walking distance from Parson street train station is this correct? Is there a better way of getting there from Temple meads train station? Thanks

Hello Janice  and Ellen. IBristol Russian Ballet School is about a three minute drive from Temple Meads Station, so is within walking distance. Parson Street station is very close but is a very small station and not all trains stop there, so you would need to check first. I hope this is helpful. 

Thank you for the welcome Janet. I have been lurking for rather a long time! My little dd is only 5 years old, so very early days. I

Iove ballet but know absolutely nothing about it so this was the first thing I felt I could answer with any Knowledge!  I must say, however, that I have enjoyed sharing with you all, the journeys of your very talented children. 

Thanks baby steps, but the easter school is being held at the David Lloyd gym in Long Ashton. Looks like the best option is the Long Ashton park and ride, but it does not run on Sunday's. Google did not give the right location for the gym and Parson street train station it tells me is 40 mins walk and it looks like for some of the way there may be no footpath.