Tutus

hoglett

Where is the best place to buy a nice tutu? It's not for a competition, just to have some photographs taken. Would ideally like to go and try on as I can see you can buy lots online but I'm not sure of size. Thanks.

Edited to add : we're in South Derbyshire.

Edited by hoglett

If it's just for one photo shoot I would recommend hiring one. A new, nice hooped tutu will almost certainly cost you several hundred pounds. You could try eBay or some of the buy/sell groups on Facebook for a pre-loved tutu , but then you of course are taking a bit of a risk, unless you find someone local who is selling and can try it on beforehand. Is there anyone in your dance school who might be selling a tutu or able to lend you one?

I've either had my DD's tutus made locally or bought online from international sellers like Benefis so I can't personally recommend any UK sellers sorry.The tutus Just Ballet sell and hire do look lovely though I must say - definitely worth a look.

• Like 1

I would also highly recommend Just Ballet.  Sheila is amazing, the customer service is excellent.  My DD hired a tutu from her and received tons of compliments on it.  I just wish we lived closer to Wisbech as my DD would be there all the time!

• Like 1

I would also highly recommend Just Ballet. Sheila is amazing, the customer service is excellent. My DD hired a tutu from her and received tons of compliments on it. I just wish we lived closer to Wisbech as my DD would be there all the time!

They do look lovely. So...silly question but if we hired one, can you return it by post?

Yes, I returned the one we hired through post. They sent it to me through post too. I sent them my DD's measurements and Sheila kindly checked to make sure that the tutu was going to fit and it did - perfectly! :)

Hi, Just out of interest, how much does it cost to hire a tutu? 

Thank you

Hi, Just out of interest, how much does it cost to hire a tutu?

Thank you

If you go to that site above, there's lots of different options, but this one below is £45 to hire, and it looks like quite an ornate option.  

https://www.justballet.co.uk/collections/childrens-costumes-for-hire/products/just-ballet-sugar-plum-childrens-professional-tutu-10-12yrs-hire-only

Thank you for all the lovely comments! ❤

Tutus are £35-45 to hire for a two week period. They can be posted out to you and returned by post too. Any questions at all just give me a ring or send me an email . We have more tutus in store than online and more being added regularly!

If you have a look on our Facebook page you'll get a taste of them too :)

Sx

Thank you for all the lovely comments! ❤

Tutus are £35-45 to hire for a two week period. They can be posted out to you and returned by post too. Any questions at all just give me a ring or send me an email . We have more tutus in store than online and more being added regularly!

If you have a look on our Facebook page you'll get a taste of them too :)

Sx

Thank you. ..will be in touch xx