Bristol Russian Ballet School/Youth Ballet Company: Nutcracker, Weston Super Mare, January 2015

Hi all.

Thought I'd start a thread for this for three reasons:

1) I'm quite excited;

2) There's lots of discussion about it already on other threads so I thought it'd be nice for it to have a home; and

2) There seem to be a lot of people going, so I thought we could use this thread to arrange to meet up!

It's another chance to see Elena Glurdjidze following her departure from ENB, but on top of that the school has some very talented performers within its ranks, so it should be a great show! 

Who else is planning on going? :)

• Like 3

Hi Billybob,

I'll be front of house,  in the foyer probably so please make yourself known to me,   it would be lovely to meet and have a chat,   short blonde hair and wearing black T.shirt with "Bristol Russian Ballet School" on the front -   

We're going to be in the bar after the performance with the older students, Elena etc., so please come and join us,  the invitation is open to anybody on the forum who will be there.

xxxxxxxxxx

• Like 3

All the very best of luck Bristol Ballet School/youth programme is brilliant. The staff are all wonderful. I won't forget the care that chika and yuri gave to my daughter. Carol was also so lovely and really cared about everyone. This school will and already does go on to become better and better.

• Like 3