Abergavenny Ballet School

BankruptMum

This was such a wasted opportunity but I am not surprised with the outcome. It had been a very strange setup from the start. If there were truely over 100 dancers due to start full-time in September then I do feel really sorry for them but I would be amazed if there were!

They have been trying to get this school up and running for a couple of years now without success. I would have been surprised as well if 100+ were due to start as earlier in the article it said there was space for 80 dancers.

Hmmmm.....This school started with associate classes which my Daughter Successfully Auditoned for at age 10 and was put into the MA class which also had a mix of seniors too! I should have taken that as a red flag. We paid for the year and left after about 4-5 months. Such a shame, we were very excited about it at the start!

My Dd auditioned and was offered a place as a MA there but we turned it down after being put in touch with someone who's Dd was offered a place without an audition. They also wanted a years fees up front.

My Dd auditioned and was offered a place as a MA there but we turned it down after being put in touch with someone who's Dd was offered a place without an audition. They also wanted a years fees up front.

Sounds like a wise move!!