BRB Split Tour 2015

Although BRB haven't announced details of their split tours for next year yet I received the brochure for the Everyman Theatre in Cheltenham today and they will be performing there on Tuesday 26 and Wednesday 27 May at 7.45, matinee Wednesday 2.00. Booking opens 29 November and the rep will be Quatrain (Kit Holder), Facade plus excerpts from Beauty and the Beast, Swan Lake and La Fille mal gardee.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I'm very much looking forward to BRB in Nottingham on their upcoming shows in Nottingham on their split tour. For the North they are doing Les Rendezvous, Kin, and Elite Syncopations. 

BRB have announced that for some of their split touring venues, there is a chance to book to see them do company class. Here in Nottingham, for just £7.50 you can watch their morning class ahead of the Saturday matinee. Yay! I've booked of course. Fabulous opportunity and a bargain to boot! I'm thrilled to be able to see BRB in class and absolutely can't wait!

So anyway, just wanted to flag up that extras are possibly available to book with the upcoming BRB split tour venues. Enjoy!!  :rolleyes:

• Like 1