Trust funding for "those with close association with Wales"

Carol

I'm sure that everyone searches for all available grants, however in case it could help anyone with a Welsh connection.

http://www.theelizabethevanstrust.co.uk/english/the-trust/

The Elizabeth Evans Trust was formed in 2005 to help fund young people who wish to pursue a professional career in the performing arts – whether as an actor, singer, instrumentalist or within stage management. If you are aged between 16 and 26 years old, can show a close association with Carmarthenshire or Wales and are in need of funding – either for a college course or a short term private project – then you are eligible to apply for this scholarship.

The Elizabeth Evans Trust is proud to continue Elizabeth’s work of supporting young peoples’ dreams of a life in theatre and the arts. The Trust is here to provide a complete package of support – so important to achieve a successful professional career.

Thankyou Carol for sharing this infomation I will be saving this for the future, we are presently looking for someone to sponcer my 14 year old Dd's traveling fee's to and from London's in September so she can accept her SA position for the Royal Ballet School starting in September, so if you have any advice on any other companies that sponcer Welsh children that would be great as I keep getting told "our head office is in England so we donate locally" or "we only sponcer teams that can wear our logo" :( not very good at this looking for money lark but need to learn all the tips for when she's 16 as she's missed out full time vocational training twice now because of my lack of knowledge and been put on a never ending reserve list for mds funding.

x

Thankyou Carol for sharing this infomation I will be saving this for the future, we are presently looking for someone to sponcer my 14 year old Dd's traveling fee's to and from London's in September so she can accept her SA position for the Royal Ballet School starting in September,

Never mind saving this for the future. Get in touch with them now and ask if they know of anyone who might help your daughter? You never know....

• Like 1