Signing In - to be or not to be

Well I find myself almost permanently signed in. People must think I am on this site morning,noon and night.!!  No idea why,as I always sign out. But I find when I come to sign in again a few days later, I am already signed in. I just gave up ages ago and just accept it now. 

You've probably set "keep me signed in" when you've logged in on one occasion.  I am set up like this as it is more convenient (but of course it only works from those PCs or other devices that are recognised).

It doesn't actually mean that you look as though you are signed on all the time.  The users on line at the bottom of the screen are users that have been active in the last 15 minutes.

It doesn't actually mean that you look as though you are signed on all the time.  The users on line at the bottom of the screen are users that have been active in the last 15 minutes.

Oh, that's good to know.  I sometimes think that people must think I spend my whole time on the site, rather than just having a window with it open and going off and doing other things ...