Bodywrappers procut tights

Pups_mum

DD prefers bare feet when en pointe (A far cry from when she first started when she virtually tried to cram a double duvet in each shoe but there you go....) but obviously she can't do that in exams/performances etc. I just came across some tights on the poselli site that claim "barefoot grip inside pointe shoes". Were it not for the fact that they cost £20 I'd just buy a pair for her to try out, but that does seem an awful lot of money for a pair of tights with a few holes cut in them! Has anyone tried them? I wonder if I could just take a cheaper pair of tights and cut thesame holes into the feet......I'd have to find some way of stopping them running though. Ideas anyone?

Dd wears the stirrup tights with pointe shoes and as far as I can tell the only difference is that the body wrappers ones are sewn so there is a hole for the big toe. Dd chose the stirrup tights because she always ended with holes around her big toes and they irritated her.

I have also cut holes in tights and they have never run, I had been given a load of new tights but DD preferred convertibles so I cut holes in the feet and they were fine.