RBS venue Manchester - hotel advice needed

Spax

I am bringing goods up to sell from WL in January.

I need a responsibly priced hotel and parking near RBS.

Can anyone recommend anywhere?

I don't mind holiday Inns, Premier Inns etc as I am paying. Free parking if poss and don't mind small taxi journey as have suitcases.

There is a Premier Inn in Denton which is about 10 mins walk/ 5 mins drive away from Centrepoint. This is where we (and many others) stayed when DD was auditioning for WL.

Not sure what the prices are like, but it might be worth checking out. Hope this helps :)  

Sorry to gatecrash your thread but I was wondering will this be the venue for the rbs mid associates auditions in January? as my daughter is auditioning and the email said they would let me know the venue 2 weeks before the audition but I like to be prepared much more in advance if possible.

Sorry to gatecrash your thread but I was wondering will this be the venue for the rbs mid associates auditions in January? as my daughter is auditioning and the email said they would let me know the venue 2 weeks before the audition but I like to be prepared much more in advance if possible.

If you requested Manchester I think it's safe to say i twill be at Centrepointe it has been forthe last few years and especially if Spax is selling things there.