Summer schools in the North East

Pointeshoes

Hi just a question. My dd is starting vocational school in sept.i haven't as yet booked any summer schools for her as I thought as it was her last long summer before starting school it would be nice to have her at home before she goes away. There is a couple of summer events she can do nearer home like a drama course with her siblings and possibly a contemporary course. I know she will miss ballet terribly over the summer and I am now wondering if I should have booked a course- I know I have probably left this too late. Are there any courses still available and / or are there any courses near to the north east of England ( always having to travel it would be nice if something was nearer home) . Any info appreciated ????????

Hi Pointeshoes,

As there are already several threads on Summer Schools I've edited the thread title to reflect your specific question. This makes it easier for people to find information when they're searching the forum.

Kind regards,

Spanner

Hi just a question. My dd is starting vocational school in sept.i haven't as yet booked any summer schools for her as I thought as it was her last long summer before starting school it would be nice to have her at home before she goes away. There is a couple of summer events she can do nearer home like a drama course with her siblings and possibly a contemporary course. I know she will miss ballet terribly over the summer and I am now wondering if I should have booked a course- I know I have probably left this too late. Are there any courses still available and / or are there any courses near to the north east of England ( always having to travel it would be nice if something was nearer home) . Any info appreciated

Hi there is the northern ballet in Leeds if you have a look on their website and also dance city in Newcastle run various dance days as does the sage academy.

Ax

• 3 weeks later...