ENB's "Swan Lake" in the round 2013

wonderful news & she's got a great partner for a debut performance - any other news on casting on the grapevine?  I'm hoping for Shiori and Ksenia debuts as well - love them both  

Unfortunately no scheduled debuts for Shiori or Ksenia but you never know what may change between now and June!

Unfortunately no scheduled debuts for Shiori or Ksenia but you never know what may change between now and June!

Having said that, don't forget Shiori makes her debut as the lead ballerina in "Etudes" this Friday afternoon and Ksenia is in one of the casts of "Petite Mort". Both are definitely worth watching!

• Like 2

Just bought tickets for matinee on 16th. No idea of casting, but I don't care - never been to RAH before, so just very excited!

As I also have plans to go to that performance, I'm sure you will be delighted to know you will be seeing the wonderful Erina Takahashi who should be partnered by Zdenek Konvalina if he is fully recovered. I hope you enjoy the show!

• Like 1

Just relaying information I have had from some of the dancers.  They all know which performances they are doing and I am sure it will be posted on the website soon.  If it's any help, I know that Fernanda Oliveira and Dima Gruzdyev are dancing on 20th (evening) and 23rd plus one other but I can't remember the date. I understand Tamara Rojo will be dancing the opening night.