Ballet privates in london

I'd suggest trying Bennet Gartside from RB.  His website is everybodyballet.com and he teaches a regular class at the ROH and probably does privates too.  I've never had a private with him but he's a really good teacher and I did his group classes in London while I lived there (and do when I go back) and he does a lovely class.  He gets RB dancers to cover sometimes and I've had classes taught as cover by Luca Acri (adorable, great class and so charming several of us wanted to keep him as a pet) Julia Roscoe (really sweet, very nervous and really good at breaking down turn sequences) and Isabelle Gasparini (lovely charming person but her sequences were a bit too long and complicated for me).  

Most of the RB dancers are fairly responsive to instagram messages so if there's someone you'd like to book, message and ask them if they teach and what they cost.  Not all of them teach (and not all of them teach well).  Vadim, Fumi, and Marianela all teach via Danceworks masterclasses so may be open to it but would be more expensive.  

• 3 weeks later...