Spring course at Central

Ja Sm

Hi Ja Sm,

My dd has done this for the last 2 years and loves it, so will be there again this year!

It's always good but it has been different both years. In 2011 there was pointework and it was quite tricky content; so much so that my dd did some of the work on demi-pointe. If I remember rightly Stephen Williams took dd's classes.

Last year the course was 5 days instead of the usual 3, but there was no pointework at all - instead Linda Moran really concentrated on technique and performance.

This year it's 3 days again. We will have to wait and see if there's any pointework! But whatever the content, dd always has a super time. :-)

Hi Ja Sm,

My dd has done this for the last 2 years and loves it, so will be there again this year!

It's always good but it has been different both years. In 2011 there was pointework and it was quite tricky content; so much so that my dd did some of the work on demi-pointe. If I remember rightly Stephen Williams took dd's classes.

Last year the course was 5 days instead of the usual 3, but there was no pointework at all - instead Linda Moran really concentrated on technique and performance.

This year it's 3 days again. We will have to wait and see if there's any pointework! But whatever the content, dd always has a super time. :-)

Spanner how old is your DD/was your DD when she took the course?