Antonio Pappano gala celebration 16 May 2024

JohnS

I don’t think there’s a thread as yet but I received the details the other day and I see the seat map has been published. And booking for seats other than stalls/grand tier is part of Summer booking ie starting from 20th February. Given the very high prices for some seats, I was pleasantly surprised that standing tickets are £25 and some restricted view seats are cheaper than Swan Lake (for example Stalls Circle bench seats). I’ll be interested to see what seats are available next week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm surprised to read that. I thought it would be extremely expensive, given the blurb on the ROH website makes it sound like a large number of seats will be premium ones. Though it'll probably end up being irrelevent for me as I can't imagine there will be any reasonably-priced stalls circle tickets left by the time general booking opens.

• Like 1

On 18/02/2024 at 23:03, JohnS said:

I don’t think there’s a thread as yet but I received the details the other day and I see the seat map has been published. And booking for seats other than stalls/grand tier is part of Summer booking ie starting from 20th February. Given the very high prices for some seats, I was pleasantly surprised that standing tickets are £25 and some restricted view seats are cheaper than Swan Lake (for example Stalls Circle bench seats). I’ll be interested to see what seats are available next week.

Did you have any luck?

I've checked the website and can't see a seat map: is there a link?