Rambert school directions

Macmac

Hi would anyone please know what is the best way to get from Euston train station to Rambert School? Looked on the map & it seems all the tube transport finishing at Richmond & then half an hour walk?🙈

There’s also a bus that goes from the stop right outside Richmond train/tube station (Stop E?) that stops right near St Margaret’s Drive. From that St M bus stop to Rambert is maybe a couple of minutes walk. I can’t remember the bus number but it’s fairly frequent, even on Sundays I think. Every 10 mins or so. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Neverdancedjustamum said:

There’s also a bus that goes from the stop right outside Richmond train/tube station (Stop E?) that stops right near St Margaret’s Drive. From that St M bus stop to Rambert is maybe a couple of minutes walk. I can’t remember the bus number but it’s fairly frequent, even on Sundays I think. Every 10 mins or so. 

Thank you!❤️

1 minute ago, La sylphide said:

Tube from Euston to Waterloo then south western railway but you can still use an oyster/travelcard/ tap your bank card on this section. 

Thank you! Are the trains from South Western Railway to St Margarets frequent?

The bus from Richmond to St Margaret’s drive is the H37 which goes from directly outside the station. Trains from Waterloo to St Margaret’s station are every 15 mins during peak times, then every 30 minutes at other times. If you’re travelling during morning or late afternoon rush hour I would avoid the bus as the road between Richmond and St Margaret’s gets very congested and the journey takes forever. It’s better at other times. 

• Thanks 1