Margot Fonteyn's "The Magic of Dance" finally repeated on BBC4 - starts New Year's Day

2 hours ago, Fonty said:

Just to remind everyone that the second and third parts of this are going out on BBC4 tonight at 9.30pm and 10.30pm.  

And a reminder that it’s all available on iPlayer if you can’t wait for each episode!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blossom said:

And a reminder that it’s all available on iPlayer if you can’t wait for each episode!

Indeed it is, but I thought I would watch one or two on a weekly basis, thoroughly enjoy them and relish the anticipation of the next programme.   

Am I very peculiar in that I never binge watch anything?

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Fonty said:

Indeed it is, but I thought I would watch one or two on a weekly basis, thoroughly enjoy them and relish the anticipation of the next programme.   

I usually (but not always) binge watch drama because if I wait a week I'll probably have no memory whatsoever of what's happened so far... but for something like this, I quite like watching one by one and relishing each episode. 

• Like 4

There is just so little to watch on TV at the moment and no ballet to go to till Wednesday so I'm using it to fill the gaps!

1 hour ago, Fonty said:

• Like 1