Adult Ballet Classes in Leighton Buzzard/Milton Keynes

munchkin16

I'm moving away from Surrey and desperately looking for some recommendations of adult ballet classes in the Leighton Buzzard/Milton Keynes areas as I know nothing about that area yet. Would anyone be able to recommend some good studios with adult ballet classes at an improver plus or intermediate level? I don't drive so they would need to be accessible by public transport.

I should still be able to get to some open classes in London at Pineapple and Central but also any suggestions closer to London Euston would be really helpful. Thank you!

I think there is a place called the Dance box which does adult classes. 
Initially I believe Tom Linecar-Bolton used to teach there when he moved there ( ex ENB and main person in LAB  when it was in operation) 

I loved his classes but unfortunately do not know if he still teaches adults as I believe he is establishing a children’s school there now but worth checking out. 

I don’t have personal dance experience myself (younger offspring have….high quality teaching, great facilities) Were I local to there I’d definitely give them a go as get the feeling lessons will be high quality & cater to all levels - good luck! Think they also do adult performances (of dance…. That sounded like it could be misinterpreted 😱😂)