RBS spring intensive 2024

The Graceless One

Black cabs outside Richmond Station are fine for getting in but getting picked up at the school to come out again is often a nightmare. You’d need to pre-book for pick up and Ubers generally won’t come in. 

If you have the option to drive I’d take it, but also bear in mind that they might run a minibus for non-res students - I think they do but worth checking.  The minibus goes between the school and Richmond Station so if you wanted to use public transport you could get to there easily and then have your DC use the minibus. 

If you want a budget option, the Travelodge in Richmond is basic but ok - rooms are v small but it’s pretty quiet in my experience and handy for Richmond Station. 

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Sofiadance12345 said:

So my daughter isn’t boarding, but has been given a registration time of 5pm on the Monday 8th. Im confused I thought the course started on the Monday? Or have I got this wrong? Thanks 

My DD is boarding and is arriving on the Sunday 7th.

5pm on Monday doesn’t sound right to me, is that pick up time??

Edited by Dancer20

The email just says arrival/ registration information and then Monday 8th at 5pm. The three attachments don’t really seem to stay anything else about times or dates. I just thought it would be early on a Monday before the course starts, I’m going to contact them. 

On 17/03/2024 at 13:20, Sofiadance12345 said:

The email just says arrival/ registration information and then Monday 8th at 5pm. The three attachments don’t really seem to stay anything else about times or dates. I just thought it would be early on a Monday before the course starts, I’m going to contact them. 

I would definitely check this. That is maybe an error. They tend to be v quick if you email about this type of thing :)

On 17/03/2024 at 11:27, Dancer20 said:

My DD is boarding and is arriving on the Sunday 7th.

5pm on Monday doesn’t sound right to me, is that pick up time??

My DD is boarding  too but doesn’t know anyone else who is. She is year six. Are you in the same boat?

4 minutes ago, Gemroar said:

My DD is boarding  too but doesn’t know anyone else who is. She is year six. Are you in the same boat?

My DD is year 10 - I’m sure your DD will meet new friends soon. It usually only takes about an hour and they are friends for life 🤣🥰

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Gemroar said:

My DD is year 6 and is boarding, as are a lot of her JA class. Do you want to send me a message. If she knows your daughter’s name, I will make sure she keeps an eye out for her.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Siobhan89 said:

Is anyone having trouble accessing the park pass link in today’s email? I was able to access all links previously student handbook etc and today I can’t?

Yes, having the same issue. I also couldn’t open the departure questionnaire in the email

a few weeks ago so emailed them and they rectified it. Hopefully they will sort this out promptly as well

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Jennyballet said:

Yes, having the same issue. I also couldn’t open the departure questionnaire in the email

a few weeks ago so emailed them and they rectified it. Hopefully they will sort this out promptly as well

They’ve just re sent it all 😅