New English Ballet Theatre (NEBT) at Lilian Baylis Theatre

Just spotted that this had popped up on Sadler's web site for 2 and 3 November.

"After a hugely successful 2022 season, New English Ballet Theatre returns with a dynamic programme danced to music from Baroque to Pop, created by six successful choreographers.

The first half includes All in Passing by British choreographer and House of Makers’ Director Peter Leung accompanied by an original electronic score by Nicholas Robert Thayer. Baroque meets contemporary ballet in a new work by one of our Associate Choreographers, NEBT’s Assistant Director Daniela Cardim, set to music by Johann Sebastian Bach

The second half features the world premiere of the electrifying Genesis Dance Project, a collection of works by four choreographers, set to songs by the legendary band Genesis. Created with the band’s generous permission, this modern-day ballet features imaginative costumes and spectacular imagery, showcasing some of Genesis’ most iconic prog rock and pop hits. The work includes The Cinema Show by Ruth Brill, Firth of Fifth by Valentino Zucchetti, I Can’t Dance and Invisible Touch by Kristen McNally, and Ripples and Watcher of the Skies by Wayne Eagling."

Independent hire, not part of Sadler's season so no members discount. 

https://www.sadlerswells.com/whats-on/nebt-genesis-dance-project-and-new-works/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, zxDaveM said:

Cinema Show and Firth of Fifth are probably my favourite Genesis tracks. So this a bit of a must for me!

Me? I'm just a lawnmower, you can tell me by the way I walk....

For those that like that sort of thing, that's the sort of thing they like...

For those of us of a more classical bent (official link)