Royal Ballet Junior Associate Starters 2023

Tendu_mum

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bunhead13 said:

No not yet. Keep checking but still no email!

I just want to order it all and get it ticked off my ever growing to do list!

Also it’s a shame there’s no non-hoodie sweatshirt option for the younger girls. There is a photo of a child wearing one but the only option is to buy an adults size? 

2 hours ago, Tendu_mum said:

I just want to order it all and get it ticked off my ever growing to do list!

Also it’s a shame there’s no non-hoodie sweatshirt option for the younger girls. There is a photo of a child wearing one but the only option is to buy an adults size? 

Not sure where you’re looking, but child sizes are available from express dance. I can’t seem to add the link but they are definitely on there

1 minute ago, Jennyballet said:

Not sure where you’re looking, but child sizes are available from express dance. I can’t seem to add the link but they are definitely on there

Sorry-just re read your post properly. I didn’t notice the ‘non’ bit 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DanceMum82 said:

Does anyone know roughly when they send the codes? 

I thought we would’ve got them by now and I’m sure I read the shop closes at the end of July for a while so I do hope they hurry up so we can all buy the leotards!

The hoodie and tracksuit bottoms arrived today, my daughter hasn’t tried them on yet but the trousers do look quite baggy!

18 hours ago, Tendu_mum said:

I thought we would’ve got them by now and I’m sure I read the shop closes at the end of July for a while so I do hope they hurry up so we can all buy the leotards!

The hoodie and tracksuit bottoms arrived today, my daughter hasn’t tried them on yet but the trousers do look quite baggy!

What size did you go for? Did it take to come

On 06/07/2023 at 17:16, Tendu_mum said:

Where did you order the hoodie and tracksuit bottoms from?

6 hours ago, DanceMum82 said:

What size did you go for? Did it take to come

We went for size 9-11 years.
I wouldn’t go any smaller for my daughter as she’s nearly 10 and she’ll have it for 2 years but they just look at bit baggy. She hasn’t tried them on yet, I’m trying to decide whether to give them to her as one of her birthday presents or not! 😄

13 minutes ago, PowderPink said:

Where did you order the hoodie and tracksuit bottoms from?

In the handbook on the uniform page there is a link to order all the clothes at the top, from Express Dance supplies. I also ordered the blue hair ribbons.
We can’t order the leotards from there though, we have to wait for the email from Dansez to register. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tendu_mum said:

We went for size 9-11 years.
I wouldn’t go any smaller for my daughter as she’s nearly 10 and she’ll have it for 2 years but they just look at bit baggy. She hasn’t tried them on yet, I’m trying to decide whether to give them to her as one of her birthday presents or not! 😄

Ah I'm sure it would be a lovely birthday pressie for her to open and get excited about. Do the joggers have drawstrings? 

9 minutes ago, DanceMum82 said:

Ah I'm sure it would be a lovely birthday pressie for her to open and get excited about. Do the joggers have drawstrings? 

I’ve just had a look and yes they do. 

I also just decided to try them on myself 🤣 they fit me really well! 😱 I’m a size 6-8 and 5ft 5 so fairly petite but they do look good on me 🤣🤣 I’m going to have to get my DD to try them on as her birthday isn’t until a week before JA’s start and she certainly isn’t my height yet!

• Like 1

On 07/07/2023 at 18:41, Tendu_mum said:

I’ve just had a look and yes they do. 

I also just decided to try them on myself 🤣 they fit me really well! 😱 I’m a size 6-8 and 5ft 5 so fairly petite but they do look good on me 🤣🤣 I’m going to have to get my DD to try them on as her birthday isn’t until a week before JA’s start and she certainly isn’t my height yet!

I've ordered my DD the 7-9 so hooefully it will fit ok. Excited for it to arrive. Now to just wait for the code to order the leotard. 

7 hours ago, Balletfriends said:

Hello, has anybody ordered the skirts yet? I’m nervous to incase I get the measurements wrong. 

Yes. They were really good and emailed after I placed the order to check I had measured correctly with a photo of how to do it. If in doubt just send them an email, they are very helpful. 

• Like 1

On 09/07/2023 at 22:37, DanceMum82 said:

I've ordered my DD the 7-9 so hooefully it will fit ok. Excited for it to arrive. Now to just wait for the code to order the leotard. 

I’ll be sending our trousers back and ordering the 7-9!

8 minutes ago, PowderPink said:

I printed it and tried to upload it but it's not accepting jpeg files.

I converted it to word withI love pdf app, filled in everything apart from signiture. Then converted back to pdf and added signiture with the pen function. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

@PowderPink I’ve bought convertible tights, pre made skirt and the ballet shoes from express dance. I’m assuming RBS want the girls in full sole as it works the feet harder? The ballet shoes from Express Dance say to size up, but I’ve sized up too much so will need to return.

• Thanks 1