EYB Cinderella in Hollywood 2023

Tufty

Love the forum, thank you to Jan and the people who run it. My daughter has done a couple of EYB productions before and we are wondering whether Cinderella in Hollywood is as nice as the others. Hard to tell from the mini video if the music and costumes are as lovely as Swan Lake and Coppelia. Any thoughts welcome please! My daughter is 12, what kind of parts are for this age? 

• Jan McNulty changed the title to EYB Cinderella in Hollywood 2023
  • 3 months later...

A belated thank you for this link Jan, it was really helpful. I forgot my password and got locked out of my account so didn’t reply earlier! In the end we haven’t gone for this one but she did get a lot out of the two productions she’s already done with them. 

• 7 months later...

I was also wondering what sort of parts an older girl (16, working on Adv 1) might get. I couldn’t see anything about it on the other thread, and as it’s not a classical ballet I don’t even know what parts it has!

20 hours ago, Confuddled said:

I was also wondering what sort of parts an older girl (16, working on Adv 1) might get. I couldn’t see anything about it on the other thread, and as it’s not a classical ballet I don’t even know what parts it has!

There's a vido clip taken during rehearsals on the EYB facebook page dated 9th August last year, and that has a variety of dancers of different ages in it.

• Like 1