Summer intensive

Oksana

Hi. We are looking to do a summer intensive either with London Children Ballet or Royal Academy of Dance. This is a first for us as my daughter will just turn 10. We are on a waiting list for RSB but chances are small, I guess, so we might as well consider other options. Could anyone please provide any insight into these courses and whether your children enjoyed them. We don't live in London so a bit of a commitment travel wise. Thank u.

10 minutes ago, Oksana said:

Hi. We are looking to do a summer intensive either with London Children Ballet or Royal Academy of Dance. This is a first for us as my daughter will just turn 10. We are on a waiting list for RSB but chances are small, I guess, so we might as well consider other options. Could anyone please provide any insight into these courses and whether your children enjoyed them. We don't live in London so a bit of a commitment travel wise. Thank u.

Oksana - the Doing Dance section of this website is the best place to ask your questions.

• Like 1

I understand the LCB summer school is good but I have no personal experience. I can reccommend the Young Dancers Academy Summer school (24th-28th July this year). My daughter has done it previously, she is at the school and loves it.