Dancepointeshop - no replies and no delivery?

Medora

Hello,

I was wondering whether anyone has bought from dancepointeshop ? I placed an order in late November, which was confirmed. Since then I haven’t heard anything, despite the order confirmation saying that I would receive updates re processing and dispatch.

Ive tried emailing but I receive an error message to say that their inbox is full. I’ve also messaged on Instagram but their account doesn’t seem active. 

does anyone have any connection to them, or any advice on how to get hold of them? Thank you in advance 

If it’s the same shop that Kanangra has mentioned above, I ordered a Leo that never came some months ago, I ended up getting a refund via PayPal as they never responded to my chaser emails for weeks, Weird though as the website was then updated and the Leo that I ordered disappeared so looks like someone is about to do this . 

18 hours ago, Kanangra said:

Is this the shop? https://www.dancepointe.co.uk because there is a phone number down the bottom of the page. 

That’s the one. The number isn’t working, my calls are instantly disconnected. 

I can see that the skirt I ordered is now sold out, so it looks like they are taking orders? Is this a scam

website? Really odd. Unfortunately this will be the first and last time I order from them. I will try to get a refund from Amex. 

My daughter's dance school uses them, not sure what's going on with the email and phone, but they do definitely exist. Our orders come to the dance school and can take for ever to arrive, but I understand that is to do with supplier issues. 

Edited by SplitSoul

• 2 weeks later...