Moorland Summer Intensive

MamaFrosty

I was wondering if anyone else has applied for this year? My DD decided that’s where she wanted to go before Christmas so we got her application in a few months ago and didn’t hear from them. Did anyone else that applied get a confirmation that their application was received? I’ve tried emailing a few times but haven’t heard - keeping fingers crossed they got it! 

Eek, ok. I’ve just checked and I definitely emailed several times to check they had her application with no response so hopefully it’s all fine (and keeping fingers crossed they’re lenient if not since I did my best to contact them!)

• 1 year later...

@BisforBalletI cannot speak of it highly enough. My pupil did it three years ago when she was 10. I went to watch the end of course performance and was flabbergasted at how much they had achieved in a few days. There was a lot of dancing every day and classes were small enough that I felt the teachers had really got to know each child, and seemed to really take an interest in each of them. There was the opportunity for each parent to talk to the director at the end too to get some feedback. The evening activities were great too; they kept them really busy. The only reason she has only done it once is that it is the opposite end of the country from us and her parents couldn’t face repeating the drive 😅 She was offered a full-time place there for Year 7, and would have happily gone, but chose a better-known school a little closer to home. Do feel free to PM me if you have more questions. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...