RBS JA's - New Uniform

AllAboutTheJourney

8 hours ago, Neverdancedjustamum said:

Sorry can’t help with your question but MAs have also been told their leotards will be changing from September. And I, too, am very curious already about what it looks like. 

Ah ok - thanks that’s interesting - obviously don’t know if MAs is even an option for DD yet but will be keen to see what that’s like too. 

1 hour ago, Balletbuds80 said:

I would like to know too especially as i have just bought a current one in the next size up! Never mind. Sure it’ll be lovely

Argh that’s annoying - we managed to make the first one last a full two years but it was v tight by the end and DD has reluctantly moved up a size for this year (she hates a baggy leotard!). Fortunately the skirt has lasted all three years… 

50 minutes ago, Waverley said:

Argh that’s annoying - we managed to make the first one last a full two years but it was v tight by the end and DD has reluctantly moved up a size for this year (she hates a baggy leotard!). Fortunately the skirt has lasted all three years… 

I was just being super organised getting the next size up. She hasn't grown out of the first yet but thought she might have in Year 6. I think the rest of the uniform will be ok. However i am wondering what colour will go with the skirt. I am hoping its just the leo that's changing and nothing else 

The school changed their uniform a few years back so maybe thought they should update Associates now.  The sweatshirt and joggers are quite outdated now, although optional anyway. The leotard fabric is not as nice to wear as the majority of current leotards. It does seem about time for a refresh.  It’s only the JA and MA leotards that are Royal branded as SAs and ASAs can wear any style agreed but their teacher. 

• Like 1