National Dance Awards for 2020

There has been a modicum of confusion regarding reporting of today's Award Ceremony, no doubt with the best of intentions all round.  This link is taken from Twitter, having been posted by "National Dance Awards. " Please God, there will be no further objections:

On 27/06/2021 at 19:20, Jan McNulty said:

Congratulations to all the winners and (yes I'm biased) especially to Cesar Morales of BRB for his award of "Dancing Times Award for Best Male Dancer".

I didn't dare hope that Cesar would win, especially against the great competition. The BRB twitterfeed has clips of him dancing many classical roles and also from Ashton's Enigma Variations and Midsummer Night's Dream. If only one felt there was a chance of Cesar and the company dancing those ballets again.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, SheilaC said:

I didn't dare hope that Cesar would win, especially against the great competition. The BRB twitterfeed has clips of him dancing many classical roles and also from Ashton's Enigma Variations and Midsummer Night's Dream. If only one felt there was a chance of Cesar and the company dancing those ballets again.

Sorry, don't know how to edit!

Of course, I meant The Dream