Ballet Boost Associates (Hull)

DanceMamma

DD got a place, she’s very happy. Upper Mids. Does anyone on here know the class times? How long etc?  And how much is it to add on the contemporary option? I couldn’t see this info anywhere so point me in the right direction if its easy to find! 

Edited by DanceMamma

Just now, DanceMamma said:

DD got a place, she’s very happy. Upper Mids. Does anyone on here know the class times? How long etc?  And how much is it to add on the contemporary option? I couldn’t see this info anywhere so point me in the right direction of its easy to find! 

Huge congratulations. My DD will be in upper mids in Sept. There aren’t any details of classes yet but this year they were 2hrs 45mins long. We don’t know what time either, I’ve emailed so if I hear anything I’ll let you know. 

Although contemporary was offered previously for upper mids. Due to Covid they weren’t taking place in Hull. We have been offered two in studio classes next half term but they are on separate weekends to the actual ballet boost classes. Not sure what will happen from Sept. 

The info pack I received last year was approx £60 per term although fees have gone up this year so don’t know how much they would be now. 

Congratulations again x

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SJBallet said:

Huge congratulations. My DD will be in upper mids in Sept. There aren’t any details of classes yet but this year they were 2hrs 45mins long. We don’t know what time either, I’ve emailed so if I hear anything I’ll let you know. 

Although contemporary was offered previously for upper mids. Due to Covid they weren’t taking place in Hull. We have been offered two in studio classes next half term but they are on separate weekends to the actual ballet boost classes. Not sure what will happen from Sept. 

The info pack I received last year was approx £60 per term although fees have gone up this year so don’t know how much they would be now. 

Congratulations again x

Thank you! And thanks for the info. I’ve just emailed them too to ask.