Stagebox

Isabella

Can I ask for some feedback on stagebox as my son recently did some of the lock down workshops and got an ‘one to watch’ email with a free audition and then I saw loads more post on insta about the same emails!!   I’ve know children who attend but not directly. 
what’s the difference between the weekly and holiday schemes etc etc as we could not attend the weekly ones and how is it working over zoom etc as we’ve are in some good associates schemes and then some others havnt been as good over zoom 

any feedback be most welcome 

My son can’t attend weekly sessions either so was advised to audition for either Birmingham or London. We have decided to give it a go this year and see what happens. I figured we won’t be going on holiday so it will help fill the school holidays with something other than his Xbox!

we are yet to experience the zoom training but he enjoyed the recent taster (he also got a one to watch)

He heard within 24 hours for Birmingham.

I only know kids who attend weekly. The development team (Manchester & Leeds) also attend weekly from my understanding and I believe they have some weeks offered in the holidays. The elite team are weekly but also take part in the holiday intensives and produce the videos, which are always pretty amazing. 

27 minutes ago, Isabella said:

This is what I’m thinking. We haven’t heard at all so must be a no. I don’t want to look impatient for my no bu emailing though 

I emailed with the query about weekly sessions and they got back to me really quickly. I’d just drop them an email if I was you, it could be that the email just hasn’t got to you. Fingers crossed.

On 11/02/2021 at 09:23, WrapsnBows said:

Can I ask for some feedback on stagebox as my son recently did some of the lock down workshops and got an ‘one to watch’ email with a free audition and then I saw loads more post on insta about the same emails!!   I’ve know children who attend but not directly. 
what’s the difference between the weekly and holiday schemes etc etc as we could not attend the weekly ones and how is it working over zoom etc as we’ve are in some good associates schemes and then some others havnt been as good over zoom 

any feedback be most welcome 

Were there a lot given out? One to watch? I couldn’t see many on Instagram but I’m not great at using it. I did email. They were quick to reply but still no word on their decision. I just don’t understand why a yes takes a day to email and a no takes two weeks? Is anyone else waiting or have experience? 

Edited by Isabella

54 minutes ago, Isabella said:

Were there a lot given out? One to watch? I couldn’t see many on Instagram but I’m not great at using it. I did email. They were quick to reply but still no word on their decision. I just don’t understand why a yes takes a day to email and a no takes two weeks? Is anyone else waiting or have experience? 

We didn’t apply in the end as my DS is already in a lot of things and he’s going into year 9 so with all what’s going on we decided not to apply but yes I saw loads get the same email and somebody we know auditioned and has already heard back with a yes she’s year 6 atm