Sign in to follow this  
taxi4ballet

RIP Street Cat Bob

That is sad news. Condolences to James Bowen. 

Gone to the great cushion in the sky.

I saw them in Covent Garden once, and had completely forgotten. When I saw the film, one scene was in Covent Garden and suddenly I remembered that I'd seen them there, ages before.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taxi4ballet said:

Gone to the great cushion in the sky.

I saw them in Covent Garden once, and had completely forgotten. When I saw the film, one scene was in Covent Garden and suddenly I remembered that I'd seen them there, ages before.

Was that during the filming? 
I watched some of that when Dd was on a course in Covent Garden and I was filling time. 

12 hours ago, Jane said:

I watched some of that when Dd was on a course in Covent Garden and I was filling time. 

I saw them in Drury Lane once, ages before the book came out.  Bob was strolling along, sporting harness and lead, with James Bowen and I did a bit of a double take.  Afterwards I wished I had spoken to them - perhaps I would have had a verbal trailer for the book.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Jane said:

No, it was years before - before I even read the book, otherwise I would have twigged. 

I was watching the film and had a flashback, and I remembered walking through Covent Garden one day and seeing somebody with a cat on their shoulder.

Edited by taxi4ballet