Perm Ballet streamings

The Perm Ballet Company will take part in the VII International Festival of Opera and Ballet at Chersones. On August 1, 3 and 4, on the territory of the ancient historical and archaeological museum-reserve in Sevastopol, the Perm company will perform "Swan Lake" in the traditional classical version by Alexei Miroshnichenko.
In the leading roles will appear guest artists: the director of the Sevastopol Opera and Ballet Theater Sergei Polunin and a soloist of the Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Theatre Ksenia Ryzhkova.
Edited by Amelia
typo
  • Like 2

Clarification of the article  … Ksenia Ryzhkova is a principal of STANMUS.  She was previously a principal in Munich.  She and Sergei Polunin will perform the lead roles only on 1 August.  

On the 2,3,4 August the lead roles are artists of the Perm company. I’ve not seen their names announced yet.

IMG_4049.thumb.jpeg.ceee7e69dfa4d524aa64209d5b07a98e.jpeg  

@Amelia you titled this ‘streaming’.  I haven’t seen any info on this being streamed.  Perhaps you meant touring? 

8 hours ago, FionaE said:

Amelia you titled this ‘streaming’.  I haven’t seen any info on this being streamed.  Perhaps you meant touring? 

There was no other topic for Perm Ballet on the forum. The Polunin topic has been closed. I didn't want to start a new topic for this info and added it here without mentioning "streaming", which obviously cannot happen.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Amelia said:

I didn't want to start a new topic for this info and added it here without mentioning "streaming", which obviously cannot happen.

obviously non-Sevastopol fans will hope it is recorded and shown at some point!

There are many Russians and others beyond myself included wishing they could be there for this moment.  It’s been 7 years since Sergei performed Siegfried.  He performed Swan Lake in full over 20 times mostly in Moscow 2013 - 2016

Hi all.  We have decided to lock this thread for the time being as it is becoming overtly political.  May we please remind everyone that we strongly discourage our members from making political statements on this, a ballet forum.  Of course we understand that there are some issues that make us all angry and upset, but we would ask that these are discussed on other fora.

There is so much unhappiness and negativity in the world; let's try to keep this forum a happy place where we discuss our beloved artforms, all of which contribute some happiness and positivity to our world.  

Thank you for your co-operation.

• Like 6