"From the Box Office" special offers

Lynette H

Got an email from "From the Box Office" with offers on ENB Corsaire, BRB Nut, Zakharova at the Coli , and  the McGregor / Mugler programme at the Coli, 

https://www.fromtheboxoffice.com/special_offers/?utm_source=From+The+Box+Office+Newsletter&utm_campaign=1202c0d925-Black+Friday+-+Dance%2FCircus&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_0ab28542ae-1202c0d925-95557993&mc_cid=1202c0d925&mc_eid=7a07d33fc9

Not sure how long this will run for. 

Edited by Lynette H
  • Like 1

A small word of warning on these; last year I used a From the Box Office deal to book for some ENB Manons, and ended up in seats with an unadvertised view restriction (which because I had bought them through a third party, the Coliseum staff wouldn't do anything about).

15 hours ago, RuthE said:

A small word of warning on these; last year I used a From the Box Office deal to book for some ENB Manons, and ended up in seats with an unadvertised view restriction (which because I had bought them through a third party, the Coliseum staff wouldn't do anything about).

Thanks for this Ruth. Where were these seats? Given how familiar you must be with the Coliseum it is a little unnerving to think of being caught out in this way. 

Edited by Geoff

The one I particularly recall was in the front row of the Balcony.  I'm aware of the general sightline there, through the handrail, but there was a bracket or something attached to the outside of the ledge which cut right through my view.

• Like 1

Well, I’ve just tried this site for first time so 🤞🏻🤞🏻
do wonder if a bit early as possibly offers nearer date might come up direct & I prefer the thought of more money direct to ENB & the Coli but I couldn’t resist £10 for reasonable (I hope) seat for ENB 70th gala!