cecchetti associates

ponklemum

Today I took my ds to audition for Cecchetti associates in Newport as he's been wanting to try an audition for the last 18 months.  (He is still 7 and this is the first time he has ever done anything like this).  I did manage to look through the window and I felt for him so much. He looked terrified and froze during parts of it.  He really wants to get in but I think he was overwhelmed.  Im so glad he's done it as at least his first ones out of the way and he knows what to expect but even so I feel for him so much.  

My DD auditioned for the Northern Associates last Sunday and we got our acceptance letter on Friday, so we found out really quick. My DD really enjoyed the class and can't wait to learn some new things. They are looking for potential and always known that children sometimes freeze in audition classes. Good luck 🤞 

Aww, bless him. 7 is so little to tackle something like that. Well done to him for having a go. I'm sure they will take age into consideration, and as the previous poster said, it's potential they are after, not a polished performer at this stage. So you never know. And if it's a no this time don't fret, he has many more years and lots of opportunities will come his way I'm sure.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...