ENBS application form question

Caitlin_dance

Hoping that someone more experienced can shed some light. The ENBS application form has a question ( number 11) which says please circle the appropriate answer why you have chosen to apply to ENBS - school prestige,  link with ENB, teaching staff, London Location, graduate employment 

then the same format for what are you looking forward to as a student of ENBS ? Classical technique, conditioning for profession, relationship/ contact with ENB 

do these questions form part of the decision to audition / make an offer?  It does say circle the appropriate answer ( singular) so does that mean you shouldn't circle more than one? 

I may be overthinking it but I can see reasons not to circle a couple of them but surely no-one has just one reason for applying, surely it's the whole picture! 

For example, I wouldn't particularly circle the one about location because I think a keen dancer would go wherever if she felt the training was right. And I can see how circling the one about teaching staff could go either way, obviously staff are always subject to change an so shouldn't be your main reason for choosing a school, yet, it is the staff ( dance staff particularly, who can make a school and of course you want to be somewhere with an impressive faculty. I'm tying myself in knots with this one! HELP! 😟