Genee 2017

Ellie

3 minutes ago, Canary said:

Also with the RAD changing the Majors syllabus and changing the ages for the exams although my DD did an exam each year she waited to do the new Advanced 2 RAD so was 16 in the September following that. If that makes sense 

My dd did the opposite, only 2 terms after taking Adv1 she crammed it in like mad and did her Adv2 on the very last day they were examining the old syllabus!!

• Like 3

I was amazed to know three of the finalists in the end: one I'd met and become friends with at ENBS summer school this year, Ellis and I were Scottish ballet associates together last year and we're starting full time next week! The TRIPLE GOLD MEDALIST 😱 is from my studio in Aberdeen and I've taken several classes with him when he's back during the holidays. He's simply amazing and it's always inspiring to be in his classes. The teacher who choreographed his solo with him is the owner of this studio and I have her for my normal classes every week! All of the teachers at my school are utterly phenomenal though. We had a welcome home celebration for him at the studio on Monday night and he brought his medals in! What's even better is that he is the most humble and modest guy you've ever met :) 

• Like 18