Three Counties Youth Ballet

Lemongirl

Thanks BallerinaX. And thanks for coming back again, very kind of you.

I think we might actually be sorted now. Georgie did put me in touch with a girl coming from Winchmore Hill. I have spoken to her mum who sounds lovely and we think if we do some sorts of rota, we would have to meet at a halfway point between our homes. Which may not be that helpful anyway as I would still to go out again to pick dd up albeit nearer to home. However, my lovely lady who cleans for me on Friday mornings has said she can do afternoons for me instead which makes it all so much easier. It means I can leave my younger dds at home and she can put my dinner in for me so it's ready when dd and I get home. The Winchmore Hill mum and I said we will do our own thing for the first few weeks and then see if we can help each other at all.

So I'm feeling much happier about the logistics and dd can't wait for the first rehearsal!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

It was amazing!

So glad we decided to go for it in the end. Dd had such a great time and the show was just fabulous. We're looking forward to seeing the DVD now. I can't believe it's all over for this year!

Well done to everyone.

• Like 5

The woman mentioned in the local paper as a company director runs the ballet school I want to go to for a second lesson. At present I am not going to lessons but I will next week. I can't give up everything.

Welcome to the forum Powerpointe!

Mrs Beckham in the audience....interesting! Thinking of ballet lessons for Harper, I wonder? :-)

Harper was there with Victoria and Romeo and although she tried to get on to the stage during the interval I think she's still a bit young to be starting ballet lessons. Shame!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...