International summer school 2016

tutugirl

There's also a Facebook page for SIBA that has loads of pics and videos - as on the website.

But it is 4 weeks long. My DS has done it 3 times now. Better for older than younger boys. I would say 14/15 minimum to get the best out of the month.

• Like 1

my DS has done SIs at Kirov (washington, where he then ended up staying as a vocational student) and Ellison in New York. Both were great and very much classical (vaganova) focused. Their length vary but are 2-3 eweeks ( think if he is happy with 2 weeks then 3 doesn't really feel like much more) The men's teacher at Kirov at the moment (Mr Issaev) is the best teacher DS has ever had. He is also very much liking the men's teachers (particularly the russian one) at the Dutch National Ballet pre program where he is currently an invited student- they are the same teachers who take company class and teach at the theatre school which does a 2 week international summer school...

The only other summer school he has done is RBS upper which he didn't like much...

• Like 1