Help,ballet photos in N.Ireland

Dr.f

Welcome to the forum.  Cannot help re professional photos for you but have to say for auditions I have always taken DDs photos myself.  This has been done in the local studio with the help of the ballet teacher to make sure DD is doing each of the required positions to the best of her ability and said teacher has always approved photos before I have sent them off.  Do you have this option for your DD?  Photos by an professional photographer is expensive and you do not know if you are getting the best shot unless the photographer has dance knowledge.

• Like 1

Can`t help you out, i`m afraid Dr.f  but I agree with what others have suggested. I can`t imagine there being a professional photographer in N.Ireland who has dance knowledge. Not ballet anyway. Welcome to the forum from me too,though.

Hello again. I`ve just come across Joe Fox Photography,just outside Belfast. www.joefoxphoto.co.uk. If you click on Portfolios,it will then allow you to click on the link for Dance Photos. Looks like a commercial/industrial photographer,i.e. very expensive. But might be worthwhile checking out.

Thanks for replies,i think we'll organise her teacher first and either i take photos or if possible get someone to do it.Time is of the essence though as its for ENB audition workshop.